voice over IP phone systems
VOIP – flexibile, convenient and feature rich.
VOIP Meaning: voice over IP
Voip meaning: a phone system that doesn’t need a landline to make calls. Instead, a VOIP phone is connected to the internet with a cable of wifi, and calls are made across the internet.
Our VOIP solution will allow you to break free from your landline service provider and give you many features that will benefit your business.
• Call Recording on request
• Voicemail and voicemail to email
• Personal service to assist setting up hardware and configuration
• Call forwarding to mobile
• Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to a hosted VoIP service
• Dedicated servers for International and high volume Call Traffic
Competitive rates including calls to mobile phones.
Music on hold
24×7 Technical support
Keep your phone number
New numbers available
No upfront costs – except purchase price of handsets which you’ll own outright.
Choice of handsets
Monthly rolling contract, opt out anytime.
VOIP Add ons
You might also want to consider a few add-ons to your service:
- Business mobile phones
- Increased internet connectivity, or our Private Access Network, if you don’t have sufficient bandwidth
- Hardware & cabling (this actually is necessary if your office doesn’t already have it – switches, CAT-5/6, router, etc.,)
- CRM integration
- Additional minutes packages if you are very heavy phone users
Call us today to discuss how we can help your business.
Extremely fast, reliable, useful & friendly service. Very informative and got me back online same day, where other competitors couldn’t. I would definitely recommend and will personally be using for all IT needs again. (Google Review)
Excellent service, fixed my sons laptop having diagnosed the problem within a few minutes, (after PC World had had it back on two occasions and saying there was nothing wrong with it despite crashing even before I had left the store on the last attempt).
Thoroughly recommend them, very friendly and efficient service and importantly explaining everything in a way you understand. (Google Review).
Call us about your Computer, IT and Networking issues today on 01293 415000